Recent blog posts
- Setup multiple git identities
- Rebooting this blog
- Fix DC/OS L4 Load Balancing / VIPs routing issue
- Vagrant bash autocomplete on OSX
- Nginx config for jekyll static websites
- Fix atom linter puppet lint path error
- How to Setup AWS S3 Access From Specific IPs
- How to debug TIME_WAIT in logstash-forwarder
Open source projects
Nginx rules to block bad bots/email harvesters/Vulnerability scanners/Bots linked to viruses or malware/Government surveillance bots.
This bash script was designed to automate and simplify the remote backup process of schedule images on Rackspace Cloud Files . After your script is configured, you can easily schedule(by using cron) an image backup for NextGen servers on Rackspace Cloud. Rackspace schedule NextGen images.
This bash script was designed to automate and simplify the deployment of a OpenVPN server on any Linux distribution . After running the script, you can easily download the SSL certificates from the server and import them. raxOpenVPN.
→ See more at github.com/mariusv